To begin with, my name is Courtney, but most people just call me Court. This is my first pregnancy and while at first I was scared not sure what to do I'm overly excited about it now. After I graduated in May high school, I started over fresh got away from all the drama of my little home town packed up my things and moved 8 hours away where I finally met the man my brothers had been trying to hook me up with and that I had been talking to for over six months. The man I've fallen in love with. We weren't trying to have a baby but we weren't trying to prevent it either. We both knew from the get go that what we were doing could lead to a pregnancy and we chose to accept that. So come October 4th I found out that I was indeed pregnant after taking 3 pregnancy test, the baby's father and I had already suspected I was; considering I was exactly one week late. At first it came as a shock to me even though you suspect something it can still shock you when you get that positive. But the shockingness of it has worn off now and I'm over the moon about this little blessing I will bring into this world sometime in June of 2012. My due date is June 3rd but who knows when this little bundle of joy will arrive. My family can't wait the family I thought would hate me for it; is probably just as excited if not more excited about the baby then the father and I are.
Is this the first child?: Yes.
ABOUT THE DADDY
Is this the first child?: Nope.
1. What day did you find out you were pregnant?: 10/04/11
2. How did you feel when you found out?: Nervous, scared, happy.
3. Who was with you? I was by myself...
4. How did the daddy react?: He had been telling me for a couple of days that I was and I just kept saying no no...
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react?: Well, my mom knew I was a couple of days late so it wasn't really a shock... But she's happy about it and I imagine my mom called my dad and told him but I don't know I don't speak to him.
2. How did his parents react?: At first his mom was like another one but she is happy about it now and his dad passed away when he was younger so yeah...
3. How often do they call to check on you?: Well my mom lives with us so she doesn't have to call to check on me and he talks to his mom about once a week or more...
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: Est. June 3rd 2012
2. How far along are you right now?: 18 weeks and 3 days.
3. Have you had an ultra sound?: Yes, I had my third on today. 1-4-12
4. Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yup..
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl?: Well, I wanted a girl but it didn't matter as long as it's happy and Matt's grandma called and told him she had a dream and that the baby was a girl. Today was our ultrasound 1-4-12 and what do you know were having a little girly.
2. Do you know what you are having now?: Yup, it's a girl.
3. Are you happy with what you are having?: Yes, but either way boy or girl it didn't matter as long as the baby is healthy.
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you?: My boyfriend - (her daddy) and my cousin.. Possibly my mom and grandma.
2. Are you going to video tape it?: Possibly...
3. Natural or medicated? I'm going to try my hardest to do it without any medications.. But we'll see.
4. Do you think you will have a c-section?: I hope not, but it's possible... Whatever I have to do to get my baby out safe I'm willing to do.
5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Oh, I'm sure.. I already have a huge attachment and the baby isn't even hear.
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: I don't know yet, just have to see when we get there.
7. Are you scared about the labor? Yes, but I think every woman is whether it's their first or their 20th.
1. Do you have a name picked out?: No... Not by any means.
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: No, my brother's four children took up any of the names I would have even thought of using.
3. Did the daddy help pick the name?: No because we haven't picked a name yet.
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived?: Well that's kind of personal but probably our bed.
2. Have you felt the baby move?: I'm not sure, at night when I lie down sometimes though it feels like something is pushing out on my stomach..
3. What was your first symptom?: Sore breast and feeling sick to my stomach if I didn't eat right when I was hungry.
4. Will you have godparents?: She is going to have a godmother, my cousin who means the world to me who may never be able to have children of her own.
5. What will the baby's race be ?: White.
6. What is the babys room theme?: Not sure yet, I'm not all into the real girly pink stuff yeah my baby is going to have pink but she is going to have other colors in her room in wardrobe also.
7. Are you ready to be a mommy?: At first I thought I wasn't but the further along I get the more ready I am.
8. What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: Probably both atleast I hope.
1-4 weeks = 1 month - Complete!
5-8 weeks = 2 months - Complete!
9-13 weeks = 3 months - Complete!
14-17 weeks = 4 months - Complete!
18-21 weeks = 5 months - Complete!
22-26 weeks = 6 months - Complete!
27-30 weeks = 7 months - Complete!
31-35 weeks = 8 months - Complete!
36-40 weeks = 9 months - Complete! She's here. Carsyn Audri 5-29-12.