I am 34 weeks pregnant with my second child, and she is due on March 22
I am engaged to the best man i could possibly ask for, I love you Barry Lee
Our first son together, Benjamin Leon, passed away in July. We miss you every day baby boy.
Name: Sarah Ruth.
Is this the first child?: Noo, lol. This is Bear's third and my second.
ABOUT THE DADDY
Name: Barry Lee.
Age: 19 (20 in January).
Is this the first child?: Nope.
1. What day did you find out you were pregnant?: I cannot remember the exact day, but it was sometime in the middle of September.
2. How did you feel when you found out?: Scared.
3. Who was with you? Barry, of course. He doesn't let me go through anything alone.
4. How did the daddy react?: Scared as well.
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react?: My mom was worried for obvious reasons, but is now super excited to be having a grand daughter - my dad was excited from the start.
2. How did his parents react?: Well .. they weren't too thrilled.
3. How often do they call to check on you?: We talk to our parents almost every day.
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: March 22, 2012 ❤
2. How far along are you right now?: 24 weeks, 2 days.
3. Have you had an ultra sound?: 2 actually.
4. Have you heard the heartbeat?: Oh yes.
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl?: We didn't care either way - but found out we're having a baby girl!
2. Do you know what you are having now?: Yesssh.
3. Are you happy with what you are having?: Absolutely.
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you?: Barry Butt & my mom.
2. Are you going to video tape it?: Noooo.
3. Natural or medicated? I would love for it to be natural. I got an epidural with Benji, and i may with this one too. Nothing else though.
4. Do you think you will have a c-section?: I really hope i don't have to have one.
5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Of course.
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: I'm not plannign on what i'm going to say, lol. I'm sure i'll think of something when the time comes.
7. Are you scared about the labor? Not so much. I've been through it before - i've been through worse things haha.
1. Do you have a name picked out?: Kali Noel Meeks. ❤
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Noel is 'Leon' spelled backwards - We got Leon from my step daddy who passed away, and we gave Benjamin it as his middle name.
3. Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes he sure did.
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived?: Our bed.
2. Have you felt the baby move?: Everyday. ❤
3. What was your first symptom?: I was extremely nauseous.
4. Will you have godparents?: Doubt it.
5. What will the baby's race be ?: White.
6. What is the babys room theme?: Jungle. Anything monkey, pink, and zebra print really lol.
7. Are you ready to be a mommy?: Absolutely!
8. What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: Most likely a daddy's girl. Barry's good at doing that >