I'm a young mom, but that doesn't mean I'm a bad one.
- My Son Chance Michael was born on May 20th at 11:59pm at 6 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long. He's just amazing.
- My "birth plan" didn't go as planned, I went through 23 hours of labour and 4 hours of pushing, I had an episiotomy. My little man came out not breathing and spent some time in the NICU. It was all a very scary experience.
- Chance latched on to my breast perfectly the first time, so I'm breast feeding and haven't had any problems with it. I'm so happy I'm able to breast feed, but I won't judge if you're not someone who does.
- I'm currently using disposable diapers, but I'm hoping to start using cloth diapers. Any advice or comments on this would be great!
- I had a very rough pregnancy, labour and delivery. If you like to ask questions or need advice, I'll be more than happy to help!