alllast visit: 4 hrs agomember since: Jan 25th 2012about me:
I am Christina. I am 23. Happily married. My husband is in the US Army. I have one daughter from a previous relationship, Emma, who was born August 1st 2006. Our son Ewan was born on August 7th 2012.
Is this the first child?: No
ABOUT THE DADDY
Is this the first child?: Yes
1. What day did you find out you were pregnant?: December 25th 2011
2. How did you feel when you found out?: Super Happy
3. Who was with you? My husband. I woke up and just felt like taking a test. Came back in our room to wait and the digi said "PREGNANT"!
4. How did the daddy react?: Happy. We both cried.
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react?: They are excited.
2. How did his parents react?: His mother hates the name we have picked out for a girl.
3. How often do they call to check on you?: I see my mother all the time.
4. how did the rest of the family react?: Happy.
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: August 23rd 2012
2. How far along are you right now?: 13 weeks 4 days
3. Have you had an ultra sound?: Yes
4. Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes. 169 bpm.
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl?: Happy with either
2. Do you know what you are having now?: We find out on Feb 23rd!
3. Are you happy with what you are having?: I will be happy no matter what.
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you?: Atticus
2. Are you going to video tape it?: Nope.
3. Natural or medicated? Medicated.
4. Do you think you will have a c-section?: No.
5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Yes.
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: i don't know. Its one of those in the moment things.
7. Are you scared about the labor? Nope.
1. Do you have a name picked out?: Yes. Scout for a girl and Ewan for a boy.
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Nope.
3. Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived?: Our Bed
2. Have you felt the baby move?: Yes the flutters are stronger because of my uterus sitting forward.
3. What was your first symptom?: Late period (but we were on a cruise so I just assumed it was staying away) and sore breasts.
4. Will you have godparents?: Yes.
5. What will the baby's race be ?: White .
6. What is the babys room theme?: Jungle, mostly monkey themed.
7. Are you ready to be a mommy?: I already am a mother =]
8. What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: Most likely a daddys baby =]