- Made the world a better place August 15. 20 years young.
- Born & raised in California & moved to Ohio in 2006.
- Graduated High School then attended Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH.
- Became pregnant & quit school. :\
- I am a stay at home mommy & starting online classes with Kaplan University August 2012 for Medical Assisting.
- Random PT's & PM's are welcomed.
(Pictures start from top left then down NB, 1 month, & so on)
- My whole life changed on March 24, 2012.
- After 5 hours & 59 minutes of labor I gave birth to my princess Jamiyah Kailani.
- Weighing in at 4 pound 13 ounces & 18 inches long.
- Induced at 37 weeks due to IUGR.
- Taken home after 3 days in the hospital.
- Breastfed for 1 month until I had a panic attack, now on Formula Fed.
- I could not have asked for a more PERFECT baby .
- Mommy & Daddy have been together since May 17, 2011.
- Yes, we got pregnant fast but we never regret the decision.
- He is the love of my life & we plan on TTC another one in a couple years.
- We want to try until we get our JR.
Our Contest Wins
Miyah's Weight Calendar
-unexpected sick visit- 3 Weeks:
WIC visit- 3 Months: