alllast visit: 10th Jul '12member since: Mar 1st 2012about me:
I am 36 weeks on 3-3-12. and im having a boy! Cant wait to see the little bugger.
when did you find out you were pregnant?:October 2nd
2. How did you feel when you found out?: Scared but happy
3. Who was with you? Larry
4. How did the daddy react?: He was really happy.
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react?:My mother didnt like it at all but now shes buying alot of stuff and getting use to it. My father i dont talk to nor want to.
2. How did his parents react?: His mom was the 3rd to know and was more happy about it then his dad.
3. How often do they call to check on you?: I live with him and his parents and my mother i talk to at her work.
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: May 31-June8
2. How far along are you right now? 29 weeks 2 days
Have you had an ultra sound?: Yes
4. Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl?: I really dont care.
2. Do you know what you are having now?: Yes a Boy
3. Are you happy with what you are having?: Of course
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you?: My fiance and probably his mom
2. Are you going to video tape it?: NO!
3. Natural or medicated? Probably medicated
4. Do you think you will have a c-section?: I dont know if hes to big then maybe
5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Probably
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: Nope
7. Are you scared about the labor? Kinda
1. Do you have a name picked out?: Yes, if was going to be a girl it would have been Zandra Rene and if it was a boy hes taking his dads name Larry Earnest.
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Yes the fauther.
3. Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived?: Our bed
2. Have you felt the baby move?: Yes
3. What was your first symptom?: Boobs hurt real bad
4. Will you have godparents?: Yes
5. What will the baby's race be ?: White
6. What is the babys room theme?: His crib is going to be animal like. His room is our room.
7. Are you ready to be a mommy?: I think so.
8. What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: Im not sure