Kora KupKakes postedCramps?
15th Jun '12
New mom, trying to take it easy?
Is this the first child? Yes.
ABOUT THE DADDY
Is this the first child? No.
1. What day did you find out you were pregnant? April 2nd.
2. How did you feel when you found out? Terrified and confused.
3. Who was with you? I was alone the first time I took a test.
4. How did the daddy react? Same as me.
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react? My mom was shockingly ok.
2. How did his parents react? Very nonchalant.
3. How often do they call to check on you? My grandparents take the place of my biological parents.
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: December 10.
2. How far along are you right now? 37 weeks.
3. Have you had an ultra sound? Yes.
4. Have you heard the heartbeat? Yes.
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl? A healthy baby.
2. Do you know what you are having now? A HEALTHY baby girl.
3. Are you happy with what you are having?
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you? Davey and Toni.
2. Are you going to video tape it? No.
3. Natural or medicated? Medicated, probably.
4. Do you think you will have a c-section? Doubtful.
5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby? Yes.
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it? Hi!
7. Are you scared about the labor? Mortified.
1. Do you have a name picked out? Lilith Dahlia Roulette Holder.
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone? Not first-hand.
3. Did the daddy help pick the name? Yes.
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived? In our home.
2. Have you felt the baby move? Nonstop.
3. What was your first symptom? Cramping, no period, and I puked.
4. Will you have godparents? Yes.
5. What will the baby's race be? White.
6. What is the babys room theme? Owls.
7. Are you ready to be a mommy? I am beyond excited.
Music, photography, Small animal care.