My name is Andrea I'm 22 and me and my boyfriend found out on 5/17/12
that we were expecting our first baby! At first we were very unsure about the responsibilities we were going to be faced with by being parents, but now we cannot imagine our life without our little princess who we call, Eva
. She is amazing and the best baby we could ever ask for. It's sad to see her growing so quickly but it's so exciting to see her developing and becoming smarter everyday. She is the meaning of love.
A little about me:
- I work at a daycare, looking for something different now that will allow me to be with my daughter during the day, and keep her out of daycare
- I am very opinionated, some call it bitchy
- I get along with mostly anyone
- I become fascinated with a lot of things
- I am not a text book mom, I will raise my daughter as I please
- My boyfriend and I started dating September 26, 2005 and I love him so much
. We've been through so much together good and bad, but mostly amazing.
He is my best friend.
- I do not
want to get married, ever.
I think marriage is pointless and a waste of money
- But I will get engaged and that will be that
- I have no tolerance for the liberal hippies that are destroying this country because they have "feelings" and use their emotions instead of their brain
- I'm extremely
high maintenance but at the same time I enjoy the simple things in life
- I am in college, two classes away from my associates in Liberal Arts, and then going back, but I'm still unsure of what that will be at the moment. I have changed my major many times
- I wish I could be a more artsy person
- I'm really quite goofy
- I like to people watch
- I hate
living in New York I really want to move to Florida but now that I have a child I refuse to take her away from her family
- I am a photographer
- I am Italian
* I breast feed, I don't have a goal to meet whatever happens, happens. She does get formula too if I haven't pumped enough for when we are out and about because I am not comfortable breast feeding in public.
* We do not co sleep, unless I just want to cuddle with her for a few hours
* I do not "wear" her, unless I don't feel like using the stroller when we're out
* We use disposable diapers, I see no point in wasting time scraping shit off of some cloth in attempt to "save the environment" and all that. And I see no issues with disposables touching my baby's butt. How long have we been using them now? Exactly.
***We do what works for us and what works for our amazing little girl***
5/17/12- Found out I was pregnant
9/4/12- Found out it's a GIRL!!
11/10/12- My baby shower
1/30/13- Eva Marie is born!!!!