Doctor of Physical Therapy - Orthopedics
Over 8 years of experience as a physical therapist. Extensive experience in out-patient orthopedic treatment, including patient evaluations and implementation of treatment plans required for high quality standards of care and practice, as well as advanced manual techniques. A highly detailed-oriented individual, who sets high standards of quality and performance.
Muscle, ligament, tendon, and joint pain
- Tendonitis, bursitis, sprains, strains, all joints of body,
including the jaw (TMJ)
Post Surgical Repairs
- Total joint replacements, arthroscopic surgeries,
- ligament/tendon repairs, past cancer surgeries, scar treatment
Spinal Disorders (Neck & Back)
- Sciatica, Nerve impingement, osteoarthritis, spinal
- stenosis, spondylosis, Disc Disorders, Radiculopathies,
- Mal-Alignments (scoliosis etc.), Costochondritis (Ribs),
- Pelvic/Sacral Dysfunction, Degenerative Spinal Diseases and
- Traumatic Injuries, muscle strain/sprain
Scar Treatment - Surgical, traumatic, post pregnancy etc
- Urinary Incontinence (w/dietary education), Pre/Post-Natal Care: Scar Healing, Pain
- Management, Sciatica, Core Strengthening, Nutrition, &
- Body Mechanics.
Work Related Injuries:
- Repetitive Stress, Traumatic, and Ergonomics.
- Strength & Stability Training: Pilates, Yoga Ball, Plyometric,
- Total Body Strength and Conditioning
- Personal Training
Other Specialties: Plantar fasciitis, custom orthotics, TMJ, and Aquatic Therapy