alllast visit: 2 days agomember since: Jul 21st 2012about me:
I live in Minnesota with my boyfriend of almost two years. We are expecting our first baby. Found out in late April, early May that we are expecting. We've been through alot trying to figure out what to do. End result is i'm keeping it. He's starting to accept that, my mom is getting kind of excited and buying things for the baby.
If i had a choice, i would have waited another few years to have a baby! Just my luck that it happened now. Things tend to happen for a reason though. I know life isnt going to be easy trying to raise a baby, but I know we can make it work.
Yay! My son is here! Kaiden born on Dec. 4th, 2012 at 7:54pm. Weighing 6lbs, 6ozs 19in long.
Is this the first child?: yes
ABOUT THE DADDY
Is this the first child?: Yes
1. What day did you find out you were pregnant?: Like a week or two after April 15t
2. How did you feel when you found out?: Shocked
3. Who was with you? My boyfriend
4. How did the daddy react?: He said his life was over! He was devastated
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react?: Mom said to get rid of it
2. How did his parents react?: His dad was excited
3. How often do they call to check on you?: Never
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: Dec. 25th 2012
2. Have you had an ultra sound?: yes
3. Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl? Boy
2. Do you know what you are having now?: yes, Boy
3. Are you happy with what you are having?: Yes
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you?: I just want my boyfriend there and like 1 doc and 1 nurse! i dont want it crowded and i hate ppl looking at my vag!
2. Are you going to video tape?: HELL NO!
3. Natural or Medicated?: Medicated!!
4. Do you think you will have a c-section?: I dont think so! i dont see why I would need one! my mom never had one and she's bigger then me and she was huge when she was preg. I have had people hint that i might need one due to weight or weight of baby, but i dont think my baby will be that big, i dont even eat like that (ppl tell me to make sure not to eat to much, i tend to go maybe like 6 hours or more with out eating cause i work so much and have no money for food at work.)
5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: possibly
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it? No
7. Are you scared about the labor?: Yes
1. Do you have a name picked out?: Yes
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Middle name is, after my bf's dad
3. Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes he did!
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived?: Either bf's car or on the couch at my moms house.
2. Have you felt the baby move? Yes
3. What was your first symptom?: Sore nipples, thought it was weird that i was so hungry and eating so much. Cause i dont normally eat alot.
4. Will you have godparents?: Idk. I dont trust any of my friends to be godparents
5. What will the baby's race be ?: Caucasian.
6. What is the babys room theme?: Dont really have one. but alot of stuff i have right now are winnie the pooh.
7. Are you ready to be a mommy?: Idk. Im kinda scared about being a mom
8. What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"? Idk yet.