My name is Holly. I am 22 years old, and I have the most beautiful little girl named Madelyn Marie.
Name: Holly C.
Is this the first child?: No
ABOUT THE DADDY
Name: Richard E.
Is this the first child?: No..(We miscarriaged in August)
1. What day did you find out you were pregnant?: December 26, 2011
2. How did you feel when you found out?: Scared & happy.
3. Who was with you? I was at home and my SO was in our bedroom.
4. How did the daddy react?: He didn't say much. He is worried and scared. He still kind of doesn't believe I am pregnant.
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react?: They are very worried about me because of my history.
2. How did his parents react?: Well.. we haven't told them this time around yet. I want to make sure everything is okay with baby first. I don't like getting peoples hopes up.
3. How often do they call to check on you?: I see my mom everyday.
4. how did the rest of the family react?: My side of the family is very excited for us.
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: August 26th, 2012
2. How far along are you right now?:It says a little over 5 weeks.
3. Have you had an ultra sound?: Nope.
4. Have you heard the heartbeat?: No. I go in for my doctors appointment January 5th.
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl?: I already have a little girl. I would be happy with either. I just want a healthy baby!
2. Do you know what you are having now?: Wayyyy to early to tell.3. Are you happy with what you are having?: I will be once we find out.
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you?: Richie.
2. Are you going to video tape it?: Nope.
3. Natural or medicated? Medicated.
4. Do you think you will have a c-section?: Yes. I already know I will. My doctor has already talked to me about this. I will have a repeat c section scheduled for 1 week before my due date.5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?:Yes I definitely will.
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: It hards to say.. I will want to say many things.
7. Are you scared about the labor? I've never been in labor.. So I really don't know.
1. Do you have a name picked out?: We've talked a little bit about names.. but I am weird about talking about the sex of the baby and names I feel like everytime I start talking about those things I miscarry.
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Yes.
3. Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes,
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived?: Our bed.
2. Have you felt the baby move?: No.
3. What was your first symptom?: No period, tender breasts, nauseous, headaches, night sickness, exhuastion, and crampy pains.4. Will you have godparents?: Possibly.
5. What will the baby's race be ?: White .
6. What is the babys room theme?: Haven't even thought about this.
7. Are you ready to be a mommy?: I'm already a mother..but a mother to two. It will be different and my LO will probably be jealous but yes I am.
8. What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: Probably a daddys baby. Children love my SO.. That's because hes a big kid at heart.