Hellooo everyone*! On November 28th
, I took my first breath and my mama named me Lindsey
. I'm 19
years young . My daughter was born via C-Section
(feel free to ask me about it) on October 17th at 12:34pm weighing 6lbs 7.8 oz and 19 1/2 inchs long
. she is now a year old also my other daughter was born Febraury 11th,2013 at 8:23am, 7lbs 6oz and 20 inchs via c-section. I'm still with their father , we got together May 6th, 2009
; been 3
years <33 and we got married July 7th, 2012
his name would happen to be Steven
. I'm currently looking for a job and plan on going back to college in January of 2013 . i also have a heart condition called Tachycardia
that made me have a lot of complications during my pregnancy with my daughter, hopefully not with this one . (feel free to ask me about it) Anything else ? feel free to PT me or message me , i'm open to talk about anything.
MY BABYGIRL EMMA
Babygirl , from day i saw those pink lines show up on that pregnancy test , i knew i was inlove with you already , when i gave birth to you everything fell into place . you brighten up my day everyday , you put a smile on my face when no one else can . always remember I carried you in my tummy for 9 months but you will remain in my heart forever I know i'm gonna be the best mommy to you even if things get hard , i will always be by your side through everything , you were the missing piece to my heart , now that your here , your my EVERYTHiNG ! mommy loves you Emma .
Emma Nicole Summers
• born October 17th , 2011 at 12:34pm • 6lbs. 7.8oz. & 20 in. long
• she only had hair on the back of her head and she cried until daddy picked her up (awwwee)
• Finally released from hospital
• babygirl's newborn appointment . 6lbs 10oz & 20 inchs long
• babygirl smiled for the first time =D
• Umbilical cord fell off.
• babygirls first bath , cried at the beginning then she loved it !
• babygirls first ill appointment . thought she had RSV
1 M0NTH 0LD -
• 1 month appointment
; 8lbs. & 19.5 inchs long
11/29 - 11/30
first stay in hospital , doctor & mommy thought you were having seizures
• appointment to go see doctor and found out u had the rotavirus
2 M0NTHS OLD -
• 2 months appointment
; first 3 shots :/ 11lbs 2oz & 22 inchs long
• went to the ER - has the flu bug :/
• started holdinq toys on her own
3 M0NTHS 0LD -
• said "ma" for the first time .
4 M0NTHS 0LD -
• got her ears done ; only cried for a minute =]
• 4 months apointment
; got 3 more shots:/ 13lbs 5oz & 24 inchs long
5 M0NTHS 0LD -
drank from a sippy cup on her own , no problems
• WIC appointment
; weighs 15.5 lbs and 25 inchs long ; started getting her baby food and cereal today
• sick appointment
; still weighs 15 lbs 5 oz ; put on antibotics for ear infection and bronchitis
6 M0NTHS 0LD -
• 6 months appointment :
weighs 15 lbs 11 oz and is 25.5 inchs long , gotta start giving her apple juice due to her bowels not moving right , also got her flu shot today and got three other shots , gotta go back May 18th , to get her second flu shot and doesnt have to go back til she 9months .
7 M0NTHS 0LD
• 2nd flu shot
: weighs 16lb 7oz , did real well with this shot and hardly cried . but did get a fever later on .
• got her first two bottom teeth , came in at the same time , now working on one on top .
• Started crawling for the first time . step by step but is doing it !
8 M0NTHS 0LD
• started pulling herself up on everything
• got her first boo-boo , fell and hit the coffee table and busted her lip , blood and all :/
9 M0NTHS 0LD
• started saying "ook" as of look but can't make the "L" sound.
• 9 months appointment ;
weighs 18lbs 7oz and is 28 inchs long . shes is right on track with weight wise and height , no shots until 1 year .
• learned how to wave and say "Hi"
• sick appointment ; she has 6 teeth causing her ears to hurt and she weighs 19lbs 5oz
• urgent care visit ; had a fever and wasn't herself. told me she has a viral infection
10 M0NTHS 0LD
• when she gets in trouble and you tell her "no" she will start screaming back at you.
11 M0NTHS 0LD
• urgent care visit - weiqhs 21.4 lbs and she has double ear infection and a really bad cold.
• went back to the doctor . still sick , they gave her another flu shot and sucked her nose out. doctor said come back in a week to discuss maybe seeing an ent (specialist) for her ears.
• follow up with doctor , still weiqhs 21 lbs . still has ear infections , so were gonna be going to a specialist for tubes in the ears.
• went and saw a specialist. has to have tubes in ears due to too much fluid around ear drums causing them not to work.
• one year appointment.
• has surgery to put tubes in ears.
• doctors visit - got flu bug . weighs 22lbs and is 30 inchs long.
Steven Summers ; my soul mate ; my life ; my everything.
We have been together thru thick and thin and I wouldn't trade him for the world . No matter how mad I get at him at times , hes still the one I want to spend the rest of my life with . I love cuddling and laying with him and talking about whatever is on our minds . He's an amazing father to our daughter and I'm so glad we got married because there's nothing else in life that i rather do then spend the rest of my life with you. Me and him connection like a click of a finger when we first met and I never want this feeling to ever go away . his kisses and his love makes me fall inlove with him all over again everytime . iloveyou babe , you mean the world to me <333
Alysen Tayler Summers
• born February 11th , 2013 at 08:23am • 7lbs. 6oz. & 20 in. long
• she has some hair and was sure a screamer!!
• got released from hospital
• first doctors appointment. they checked her jaundice level, 12.6 was 12.5 when left hospital. ordered an ultrasound for her tummy since she keeps vomiting.