I am happily married and have been for almost 3 years, we have been together for 6 1/2 and I have known him for 11. We aren't perfect but we are perfect for each other. I know kinda corny but real love always is. We have a 5 yr old son who was born on September 18th, 2006 after a 22 hour labor and a emergency c section. We are expecting another little boy in February and so far so good. We are naming our newest addition Carter however the middle name keeps changing so we shall see.
I am 26 and very oppinionated, I am bitchy when I want to be or when made to be. I hate ignorance and the intolerance for people of different backgrounds and oppinions. I may not agree with what you do but I don't care because your oppinion doesn't effect my life in any shape or form. I will argue my point but only to a point, because honestly at a certain point it becomes pointless. Some people think I withdraw because I can't handle it, however it's because I won't change how you feel nor thing and you deff won't change mine lol.
I am a:
Formula feeding if breast feeding doesn't work
Boo boo kissing
Girly when I need to be
Love to cook
Big on discepline- wether its time outs, talks, taking away of toys or whatever works for the "crime" lol
No co sleeping
Putting my husband first
Love being a housewife
Never afraid to try anything
And much more
KIND OF MOM AND WIFE!!! And I will never change it because it works for us... If this doesn't work for you I suggest you do the opposite and see how that goes.
If you don't understand anything or just want to talk I am a great listener but I am hella busy so it may take me a couple days to get back around to you. Remember there is always more to a person than you can see, or that they give out when you first meet them.
Name: Heather Bethea
Is this the first child?: Nope
ABOUT THE DADDY
Name: Sean Bethea
Is this the first child?: Nope
1. What day did you find out you were pregnant?: June 4
2. How did you feel when you found out?: . I was in SHOCK
3. Who was with you? My husband
4. How did the daddy react?:Shock and nervous, upset and worried...
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react?: Mom and Dad were both happy, my dad said tell him to watch where he is stickin that thing because my half brother just had his 2nd and my half sister is pregnant due in Nov
2. How did his parents react?:His family was happy
3. How often do they call to check on you?: Whenever we all get the chance
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: Feb 7
2. How far along are you right now?: 14 weeks
3. Have you had an ultra sound?: 1 1/2 cause they did a quick scan to check for the heartbeat after the doppler didn't pick it up
4. Have you heard the heartbeat?: Not yet, but I am praying that at the next sono at 17 weeks I can because it is driving me crazy. I know he has one because I have seen it just not heard it
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl?: GIRL
2. Do you know what you are having now?: Sept 12 at the anatomy scan/ UPDATE: Where are HAVING A BABY BOY!!!!
3. Are you happy with what you are having?: While I will be happy for a healthy happy baby I really want a girl so I will be a lil sad if it's another boy but I will get over it sooner rather than later
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you?: Either Kim or my husband
2. Are you going to video tape it?: No videos allowed in the surgical room
3. Natural or medicated? Medicated of course, who has surgery without it?
4. Do you think you will have a c-section?: Yep planned for it so I can get tied up while Im at it
5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Yes
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: I will tell him how much I love him and how beautiful he is and how I couldn't be happier him is here
7. Are you scared about the labor? Nope I know exactly what I am getting and how it all goes
1. Do you have a name picked out?: Yes, Braelynn Alexis for a girl and Carter for a boy
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Not sure yet, with my husbands father dying I left it open if he wanted to make the middle name his fathers name
3. Did the daddy help pick the name?: He picked the middle names
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived?: Our bed
2. Have you felt the baby move?: Swooshing mostly and some flutters
3. What was your first symptom?: Before I knew I was pregnant I was super emotional, crying at everything
4. Will you have godparents?: My best friend Kim and my husband hasn't announced the god father yet
5. What will the baby's race be ?: White & black
6. What is the babys room theme?: Not sure yet
7. Are you ready to be a mommy?: I hope so I have only been doing it for 5 years
8. What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?:
Daddy's girl like our son is a daddy's boy
Occupation?: Criminals... Police lock em up we bail em back out... Absolute bail bonds
Favorite Food? Fried chicken, mac and cheese and pepsi
Pre-Pregnancy Weight? 255
Current Weight?: 262
Is this your first pregnancy?: Nope
If not, how long ago was your last? 5 years ago
Do you have any other children? Names & Ages? Yes KaiShawn 5
How many children do you want to have?: 2 my son and this new bundle and that's it for me... Tubes will be tied at birth
Do you like being pregnant?: I love it, just wish my body did too
Have you had any morning sickness?: Nope just nauseas from sun up to sun up
Any mood swings? Yes ask the people at mcds who opened late and didn't serve breakfast yest morn... I go from nice to bitch from hell in 5 seconds
Do you feel you have a stronger sense of smell?: Yes and PSA to all people that ride public transit, if you don't believe in deoderant then please feel free to sit AWAY from other people so they don't not have to smell you... My patience is running out and I am very close to yellin at some people and throwing deoderant at them
Have you had any swelling in your hands or feet?: My feet are getting fat
Have you had any aches or pains yet?: The back pain is ridiculous
What is the one thing you miss about not being pregnant?: Not being in as much pain and being able to take my pain meds
What one thing makes up for it? Knowing I will get a beautiful baby out of it, being able to hold her* and just fall in love all over again.
Will you take maternity leave?: Yea but with working for family I don't know how that is going to go because we haven't talked about it yet.
Favorite Maternity Outfit?: Right now dresses since it's hot and anything really loose fitting, I can't wait for winter so I can throw on the sweats
Favorite Pastime While Pregnant?: Eating and sleeping
Have you bought anything for baby yet? Yes lots of clothes, diapers, powder and oil and so much stuff lol
What do you believe are your strengths as a mother?: Loving and caring, compassionate and just being the best mom I know how to be
Your weaknesses?: Patience
Are you excited? Sooo much
Relationship with you?: Married
How long have you known dad?: 11 years, been together 6 and married for 3 in Dec
Does he have any other children? Names & Ages?: Our son together KaiShawn 5
How many children does he want to have?: He only wanted 1 lol
Has he bought anything for baby yet? Yep some diapers, a onesie and some wash cloths
Will he take any time off work to help you?: He is taking off 2 wonderful weeks to be with us
What do you believe are his strengths as a dad?: Loving, extra careful and just a great dad
His weaknesses?: Sometimes he is a lil clueless
Is he excited?: He is getting there, a lil more every day
What do you think he is most excited for?: Feeling the baby move and being born
When did you find out you were pregnant?: June 4
Who was with you?: My husband
Were you trying to get pregnant? If so, for how long?: No
How far along were you when you found out?: 5 weeks
What kind of pregnancy test did you take?: I took a ept that night then another in the morning and then we went to the clinic to confirm...
How many tests did you take?: 3
What was your first reaction?: I was in such shock I couldn't talk
What was the dads first reaction?: He was stressed and wanted to have an abortion
Who did you first tell the good news to?: First was Kim and then some other friends and then came family
What were your parents reactions?: All our parents were happy
Would you ever consider having an abortion?: For one day and then I knew I couldn't do it
Who is your doctor? What hospital will you go to?: Dr. Rogers & graham, The hospital is Arundel medical center in Annapolis MD.
How far along were you at your first doctor appointment?: 9 weeks
Have you heard the baby's heartbeat?: No not yet
Have you had any ultrasounds?: 1 1/2
Will you have any 3D/4D ultrasound? I would like to have one but I will not be paying for one out of pocket
Girl or Boy?: GIRL hopefully ... However we got another BOY!!!
Have you picked out any names yet? If so, what are they?: Braelynn Alexis for a girl and Carter Lenue for a boy
Any food cravings yet?: Candy, mac and cheese, hot fries, cake batter, KFC and MCDS breakfast
What is something you eat almost everyday?: Candy
Do you have any pregnant friends?: Yep everyone is getting pregnant
Have you felt any movement yet?: Little things
Has dad felt any movement yet?: No he is too small
Do you or dad ever talk to baby?: I talk to him everyday and Dad is talking to him atleast once a day now
When did you really first start to show?: 9 weeks
Have any stretch marks?: All over because they never really went away the first time
Has dad made any midnight runs for you yet? If so, what for?: Not at midnight but late night like 10 11 for hot dogs, hot fries and slurpees
Have you registered any where?: Walmat and Babies R us
Are you going to take any birthing classes?: Nope been there done that and it didn't teach us that much lol
At home or at a hospital?: Hospital, I wouldn't do major surgery at home...
Vaginal or C-Section?: Another C section for me, along with getting my tubes tied
Natural or Medicated?: Medicated because who would let someone cut into you without it?
Who will be in the delivery room with you?: My husband which has made my day, at first I didn't think he would want to be because he didn't want this baby at first but now he is happy and wants to be in there!!!
What couple of things will you be sure to have with you?: Something to wear home, babies outfit and that's probably about it because the hospital provides everything else
Are you going to take pictures or videotape?: Pictures of course
Will dad cut the cord?: I'm hoping we can arrange that since I'm having a c section
What is your opinion on circumcision?: I think it is each individuals choice, I however will have my son circumcized like my first.
When the baby is here:
What is baby's coming home outfit? A longsleeve white with grey dots and says " the best of mom and dad" with grey pants. The snowsuit we have is Mickey mouse and it's blue. I don't know what blankets I will take. Can't wait to see him in his outfit!!
<a href="http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/"><img src="http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev036pbs__.png
" alt="pregnancy" border="0" /></a>
[♥ 1st Trimester ♥]
1-4 Weeks [1 Month]...Complete!
5-8 Weeks [2 Months]...Complete!
9-13 Weeks [3 Months]....Complete!
[♥ 2nd Trimester ♥]
14-17 Weeks [4 Months]...Complete!
18-21 Weeks [5 Months]... Complete! It's A BOY!!!
22-26 Weeks [6 Months]... Complete!!!!
[♥ 3rd Trimester ♥]
27-30 Weeks [7 Months] ... Complete!! Finally in the 3rd Trimester
31-35 Weeks [8 Months] ... COMPLETE THANK GOD!!!
36-40 Weeks [9 Months... YES FINALLY IN THOSE LAST COUPLE WEEKS